Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 5- feeling better unless I drink or eat :)

I woke up this morning feeling better and I made a protein shake but ended up only taking a sip or two and switched to water. I was scared to eat or drink anything because I didnt want to start the pain. I did try a couple bites of yogurt and within seconds the sharp pain and that uncomfortable feeling started. Its so frustrating that nothing seems to agree with me when I eat or drink. even water bothers me. Im glad I go to the doctors on Friday. Im going to stick it out until then and if Im better great but if not at least i can talk to him about it and try to figure out whats going on. I dont think Im going to go back to work this week, going to take the week off and rest and take care of myself. I am hungry today though, stomach growling and wanting food but obviously cannot eat. I am tired of seeing all of these Popey's and KFC commercials!! I am so angry with myself for not being able to lose and keep my weight off myself so that I didnt have to do this. I hate that I had to resort to this but I still feel this was the answer its hard to keep thinking that when you have been in pain and have not eat for 5 days. I think Im gonna try to walk some more today and see if that helps me. Everyone is like walk, walk, walk but when I do it makes me feel worse so far. Day by day thats what I keep telling myself.

1 comment:

  1. I was just coming by to check on you! I hope you feel better soon! Remember, your body needs time to adjust! Hopefully in a few days you'll be good as new again :)

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete