Thursday, September 23, 2010

BANDSTER HELL SUCKS BIG TIME!!

To say I am frustrated is an understatement!! I havn't lost any weight in weeks and I find myself easily falling back into old habits...eating things I shouldnt be...snacking, eating larger portion sizes, ect...besides the occasional indigestion feeling after I eat a bigger bite than I should, I feel completely like I did pre-band. I am not saying I should just be eating to eat and I am trying not to but the other day I went to outback with a friend and pretty much ate the whole meal and just started to feel full before I got done...I know I know that I should be trying harder but its so hard when you dont have restriction!! I feel like a broken record!! I did call the doctor and talked to them and they moved my 2nd fill up 2 weeks earlier so instead of 10/19 its 10/5...Thank you Jesus!!! I really am praying I get restriction with this one..every week feels like its been a month and I cant help but think of all the wasted time. Its not like Im trying though..I joined the gym and I took my first class, body pump, the other day and Im still sore as hell...been walking as well. It just comes down to the fact that I can eat so much more than I am suppose to on this diet..Im getting discouraged...to top it off I am going out of town this weekend to the beach for 4 days and Im nervous....boardwalk fries..seafood buffets...its gonna take alot of willpower!! I had to vent some before I left but I will keep you posted on how I do!!

3 comments:

  1. You can do it, girl...BH DOES suck, but I promise it's worth it in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful time!! And just keep taking it one step at a time.. The scale will move - just don't give up!

    Lisa
    (Mrs C)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I won't give up..might do lots of complaining but I wont give up..I can't spent too much money and had way too much hope when I started this to give up..I just hope this band works for me soon!!

    ReplyDelete