Friday, September 3, 2010

25lbs down 100 more to go!!

I hit the 25lb marker today! That is 25lbs in 5 weeks. to be exact 25.5lbs:) Now all but 10 of that was lost in the 1st week and 10 in the past 4 weeks but still pretty good, I think. I originally said my 1st mini goal would be 50lbs but now I dont think that is a mini goal. It was really hard losing this weight was not a piece of cake. I could of probably lost more if I would of picked up the exercise more or just did it everyday. I am thinking 30 lbs should be my first mini goal...it might take me a while to get to 50 if I am losing 1-2lbs a week!! I need my reward my husband promised me:)

I now weigh 275.5lbs. Now I am scared the doctor is not going to put much of a fill in because Im losing so good BUT im gonna make sure he konws that I am strict dieting and walking and its me 80% and the band 20% right now!! I am sure he has heard it all. I dont want to feel uncomfortable though cause I really like the feeling that I dont have the band, like now. I have a busy weekend and a family cookout sunday, so I guess I will allow myself a hamburger but I am going to make a healthy side dish, Iv already decided. My family is just going to have to deal with it. The wont get the regular Mac & cheese or scalloped potatoes!! Mama has changed it up!! I get my hair done tomorrow which I am super exited about..I love getting highlights and flat ironed..makes the difference in how I look. I might even splurg and get my toes down:) I am still feeling pretty good. I wish I had more energy though...I cant seem to get myself motivated to exercise more than just walking. I just keep making excuses..its too hot, im too tired, I walked yesterday, blah blah...Im so glad I bought a pedometer, that has helped me alot keep track of my slacking days and good days. I do notice when I walk closer to 8-9 thousand miles I lose more weight but I am averging 3-4 thousand which is the equivilent of about 1.5 miles and that isn't cutting it for me. I am doing lunch today with my BFF. I do still enjoy eating out. right now its easy because I have no problems with any foods and I can still eat a good bit. I just make healthier choices. Its a day by day strategy!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! GREAT job on the 25 pounds - or should I say 25.5!! I'm proud of you! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete