Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shop till you drop!!


Went on a shopping spree today with my close friend...spent my fill $ for the next few months:) but I love to shop and it makes me really happy...even though tonight I am thinking I spent way too much money! I am officially a size 18 now! every pair of pants I bought today was an 18 and my shirt size is now 18 as well. I didn't eat very well at all today thought and Im feeling guilty. I ate a checker's cheeseburger and fries for lunch today:( what kills me is that I could eat all that! I was full afterwards but I had no problem getting that crappy food down. It was just convenient and fast while we were out but the whole time Im stuffing my face, Im thinking why am I eating this and man, i need to get my ass to the gym tomorrow!...UGH!! I frustrate myself so much with the choices I make! I definitly need a fill...I was debating on calling and trying to get in earlier but decided just to wait till the 30th. I am going out of town for Thanksgiving to visit the inlaws and dont want to be 5 states away just in case I wouldnt feel well from the fill. It only takes a day to eat bad and not exercise to hurt my weight loss effort. Even though Im down 40lbs I need to be at least down 50 by the first of the year! I am really hoping the next fill helps me out..please, please , please!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, Good idea to wait on the fill. I just had my 3rd and it's awful! I can't eat anything, and I mean NOTHING. I had 2 teaspoons of a scrambled egg yesterday and spent the next hour gagging and throwing up in the bathroom. So, proceed with caution!
    Congrats on the new clothing size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to point out the obvious, but a fill will only help you if you pick the right foods :). I'd kill for some Checkers fries...mmm. Last time I bought some? I gave them away. Didn't even eat one. I've learned that even though I've dropped 91 pounds, there's still a ways to go - and now, more than ever, my food choices taunt me on the scale! But I'm glad you got have some fries - I wouldn't even have been able to get them down - hope they were yummy...I'm imagining the smell from over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warning FitBy40! I dont want to be miserable but I would give anything to feel more than what I got. I did decide to wait on the fill for sure... Joia...I know, i know...I definitly did not choose food well this weekend!!! but you would think I wouldnt be able to get that food down!! I dont want to get that food down..I hate that I still have the option to eat that food!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Joia...how far are you? how many fills have you had?

    ReplyDelete