Sunday, July 18, 2010

Surgery in 12 days!!!!

I cannot believe I will be having surgery in 12 days!! I feel like I have so much to do! I just got back from a week vacation in the Outerbanks and kept a log of my thoughts and feelings while there in regards to my weight and will post that as well. For the past few months I have been going back and forth in my mind if I can really do this, if I can finally be successful, if I am strong enough to do what I need to do to follow the process. On vacation after reading a few books I bought from Amazon on Weight Loss Surgery and really thinking about my life with food and I realized that this is what I need to do and I need to find the strength to get through it and do what I need to do to be successful. I paid the full amount of the surgery last week, $13,700. That is alot of money to me but I only briefly hesitated on paying it because once I made my mind up I was going to move ahead with this the thoughts of what I could do with that money other than surgery I pushed out. I hope that by setting up this blog and writing about the next 2 weeks, the surgery and after surgery it will help others feel that they are not alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment