Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dag Nab It!!

Hey all!! where do I start..so I had great restriction after my 3 rd fill a couple weeks ago I lost like 8lbs in a little over a week..I was feeling great and so happy that I was going to have restriction to help me over all the holiday food!!! BUT......after about 2 weeks the restriction just up and left...now I feel like I did right before I got this last fill..I can eat so much more again, the only difference is before the fill I wasn't getting stuck on anything now I do still get stuck even though the restriction left...its not a bad stuck, usually its on bread or when I eat something really quickly or something really dry and it lasts a couple minutes max. when I weighed myself last week I was 254 ...only 3lbs away from losing 50LBS!! which is my first goal! but this week I have eaten so much!! we had holiday dinners 3x this week at work..the whole nine yards..stuffing, mashed potatoes, turkey, gravy..and of course I eat and eat alot...I have been so hungry too..its like all the sudden it just hit me...I started my holiday vacation today...I am off work for 15 days..part of me is happy the other part is thinking I dont trust myself with food even more while home! Part of me tells myself to hell with it..start a new Jan 1st but I dont want to do that ..in 3 weeks I could gain 10lbs back! I cant let that happen..so I need to get out of this eating binge and back to realizing I need to follow the band rules. My next fill is Jan 12th so have a few weeks still...I cant believe that the restriction only lasted 2 weeks...that was so disappointing!! I will certainly keep you all posted within the next week or so!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Congrats on the eight pounds!! GREAT job!! And you'll get to your first goal I know you will! Just keep on keeping on! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How frustrating! I am going to be doing the same thing though, just trying to behave through the holidays. I hope the next fill sticks.

    ReplyDelete